Donny Osmond GO
Official Rules 2016
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 48 contiguous States of the United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 48 contiguous States United States or D.C., 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
Donny Osmond HOME GO Promotion
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 contiguous States of the United States and D.C., 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY, AND AN OFFICIAL AND CURRENTLY REGISTERED BUYER AT THE OCTOBER 2016 HIGH POINT FURNITURE MARKET. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 23, 2016 until 5:00 p.m. ET on October 23, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the Donny Osmond GO pAINT THE TOWN PURPLE EVENT (the “Promotion”) by being officially spotted and issued a raffle ticket on the physical premises of the High Point Market, High Point NC. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Website at http://www.donnyosmond.com/pages/donny-osmond-go. On October 23, 2016 the official Donny Osmond GO Spotters will “spot” those who are eligible (see eligibility) at the High Point Market in High Point NC. Eligible entrants will be wearing purple. Anyone thus spotted will be an instant winner. These winners will also be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize, the Second Place Prize, the Third Place Prize and the Fourth Place Prize.
If a buyer is spotted wearing a Donny Osmond GO Tote the buyer will also be an instant winner and will earn 5 entries to be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize, the Second Place Prize, the Third Place Prize, and the Fourth Place Prize.
All buyers entering a Donny Osmond Home licensee showroom and wearing purple will be spotted and will earn 10 entries to be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize, the Second Place Prize, the Third Place Prize and the Fourth Place Prize.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 States of the United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and who are officially registered buyers at the October 2016 High Point Market.
- Limitations of Liability: Clique Here LLC dba Donny Osmond Home (“Sponsor”) and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's travel companion's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") and two (2) potential Second Prize Winners (The "Second Prize Winner") and three (3) potential Third Prize Winners (The “Third Prize Winner”), and one hundred (100) potential Fourth Prize Winners (The "Fourth Prize Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on approximately October 23, 2016, at 6:00 pm ET by an independent judge, and will be notified by posting of the winning numbers on Donny Osmond Home Facebook (@DonnyOsmond)
and Instagram (@DonnyOsmondHome) on Sunday Oct 23rd 2016 at about 6:15 pm ET. Judge's decisions with respect to winners and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within two (2) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within forty-eight hours from first notification, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- Conditions of Entry: This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judge’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Prize: Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (the "Grand Prize"): (i) a trip for two (2) to London England (UK), which includes: (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and guest between the major U.S. commercial airport in the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. nearest Grand Prize Winner's residence and London England (UK) (airports determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) three (3) days and two (2) nights hotel accommodations (as determined by Sponsor) (one double occupancy room, room rate and tax only); (iii) two (2) tickets to the Donny’s The Soundtrack of My Life tour at the London’s Hammersmith Apollo. The winner may choose one of two dates; either Tuesday January 31, 2017 or Wednesday February 1, 2017. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $3,950.00
Two (2) Second Place Prize Winners will receive the following (the "Second Prize"): a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, Nevada, which includes: (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Second Prize Winner and guest between the major U.S. commercial airport in the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. nearest Grand Prize Winner's residence and Las Vegas, Nevada (airports determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) three (3) days and two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Flamingo Las Vegas (one double occupancy room, room rate and tax only); (iii) two (2) tickets to Donny & Marie Show and Meet and Greet in Las Vegas, Nevada. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Second Place Prize: $1450. Total ARV of all Second prizes: $2900.00
Each of the three (3) Third Prize Winners will receive the following (the "Third Prize"): (i) one gift card with a pre-paid value of $200. ARV of each Third Prize: $200. Total ARV of all Third prizes: $600.00.
Each of the one hundred (100) Fourth Prize Winners will receive the following (the "Fourth Prize"): (i) one book: How will You Measure Your Life autographed by Donny Osmond and (ii) a $25 gift certificate good for purchases as the Official Donny Osmond Store (donny.com). ARV of each Fourth Prize: $52.99. Total ARV of all Fourth prizes: $5299.00.
Each of the Five Hundred (500) Instant winners will receive the following (the Instant prize): (i) a Donny Osmond Calendar (ii) Donny Osmond Home Pen. ARV of each Instant Prize: $80. Total ARV of all Instant prizes: $40,000.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $52,749.00.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize winner's responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the respective prize.
Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine the Grand Prize Winner's airline, flight itinerary and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to Second Place Prize Winner's proximity to destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Second Place Prize Winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Second Place Prize Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Grand Prize and Second Place Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize and the Second Place Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed between January 25, 2017 and June 30, 2017, and must be arranged with Sponsor a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor's approval. If either the Grand Prize or Second Place Prize Winners are unable to fulfill either the Grand Prize or Second Place Prize during this time period, such Winner forfeits the respective Grand Prize or Second Place Prize in its entirety and an alternate Grand Prize or Second Place Prize Winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Prize Winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize and Second Place Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize and the second Place Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and the Second Place Prize Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. The Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The Second Place Prize Winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Travel companion of winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If either potential Grand Prize Winner or second Place Prize Winner's travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the potential winner will forfeit the right to have a travel companion.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (excluding all issues and questions concerning the use and fulfillment of the Grand Prize and the Second Place Place Prize) without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion (excluding any action or litigation concerning the use and fulfillment of the Grand Prize and the Second Place Prize) shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Alameda County, California, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of California or in the case of the use and fulfillment of the First Place Prize, laws of the State of California. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Section 8, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising in connection with the fulfillment and use of the Grand Prize and the Second Place Prize shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and shall exclusively be submitted for trial in Alameda County, California. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF ENTRANTS ARE MINORS) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
Winner’s List: Beginning on or about October 23, 2016 Winners will be announced on Donny Osmond Home Facebook (@DonnyOsmond)
and Instagram (@DonnyOsmondHome)page or the Donny Osmond Home Instagram page.
- Sponsor: Clique Here LLC., dba Donny Osmond Home, 2500 Park Central Blvd A1, Decatur, GA 30035.